Professionnel ou particulier ? Nos équipes sont présentes pour répondre à toutes vos questions ! N’hésitez pas à rendre visite à nos commerciaux en agence pour découvrir notre large gamme de produits.
Created in 1925 by Claude Tanguy in Lannilis (29), the history of the group begins with the transport of goods (coal, oysters, seaweed or bundles of wood, etc.) in North Finistère. It was not until the 1950s and the arrival of Edouard and Jeannot (the sons of Claude TANGUY) that the development of the activity was boosted by the post-war construction boom.
The company will then begin marketing cement and wood, then take its first steps in roofing and tiling. In order to meet market demand, Edouard and Jeannot decided to supplement Tanguy's transport activity with the distribution of materials & subsequently developed the group's industry branch with, in particular, the construction of glued laminated from 1966.
In the 1970s / 1980s, the materials distribution activity materialized with the opening of the group's first agencies and the areas of activity diversified with the creation of a concrete plant and the opening of specialized agencies. In the distribution of materials (ADG Ouest-Profils). Today, Tanguy Matériaux is more than 10 agencies in Finistère (29). The Lannilis agency is also the head office of the TANGUY Group. The Landerneau, Ploudalmézeau, Quimper Sud - Pleuven, Ergué-Gabéric and Pont-de-Buis agencies offer a wide range of multi-specialist products.
The Brest agency, in the Loscoat area, offers more than 1,500 m² of exhibition space. The Bourg-Blanc branch specializes in structural work products, the Gouesnou branch in public works, and finally the Brest Couverture branch, located behind the Loscoat showroom, specializes in construction products. cover and sealing. Since 2015, TANGUY Matériaux has been established in the Côtes-d'Armor, thanks to its agency in Tréguier.